Wandering Through Wonderland

I'm here in Japan - wondering what I'm doing, besides thinking of you?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

April, Comin' Atcha!

Okay, so the most exciting part of April was getting to see Abbey and Andrew! It had been well over a year since we hit 'em up style in NYC (and uh, since my last haircut). Here they are, checking out the local pachinko parlor. This was also my first experience actually INSIDE a pachinko parlor as well. It was very loud.

Welcome to Japan, guys!

Okay, so on to my birthday. The lovely ladies of the English Speaking Society through me a very nice little celebration, which included baked cheesecake, croissants, and best of all, helicopter candles.
Damn, I got caught giving the peace sign. What a dork I am.














So there you have my little cake. To your right you will see my birthday sign. That is Ms. Maruta, another English teacher in the picture with me. She is interesting...I'll leave it at that.




So yeah, I wasn't joking when I said I hadn't had a haircut since I saw Abbey in New York. So after some delicious sushi and free teacups, she cleaned me up a bit. The best bday present I could've asked for. I LOVE YOU ABBEY!

On Friday I met the dynamic duo in Shibuya, where we had some drinks...

...and hit up some karaoke! Woohoo! So I now present to you, the many faces of Gaijin Karaoke














I just called to say I love you, Stevie!
Now, I would have put up way more pictures of me looking like a freak as well, except that they are NOT ON MY CAMERA...*hint hint...are you guys out there?*

So the next night was my big night birthday celebration. I will have to keep you waiting on that for a bit. One love, ya'll...

One last thing: I find this article interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home