Wandering Through Wonderland

I'm here in Japan - wondering what I'm doing, besides thinking of you?

Saturday, January 12, 2008

There's No Place Like Home: I

You know, I really hate flying. I also hate crying babies. You know what I hate most? Flying, crying babies. I am brilliantly poetic. Anyway, so I did make it back to the States. Thank you Baldwin Street for the best Welcome Home party in the history of time. As you can see, I am writing this almost six months later - but I still remember that night as one of the happiest in my life. Some people might think that's sad - but I am oh-so-lucky. Andrew, Martha, Dad, Lois, Lacy, Melissa, Dale, the ex-Baldwin roomies - you guys rock. FedEx me some guacamole.

So after a short attempted recuperation in Madison, it was back to Winneconne. Due to my secret intense passion for waitressing, it was pretty important that I check out where my baby sis was serving burgers:

With the help of the fabulous service provided by Martha and her bff Karie, Winneconne patrons can enjoy their lunch in between bouts of target practice. That's Wisco, yo.












After spending some time in Milwaukee, Andrew and I hauled half the Bloom Crew with us to MadTown.

Me and my three favorite guys on the planet.

















Stay tuned for fixing docks, dive bars, and funny faces. I promise a thrilling ride.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear favorite person,

    please post more pictures. i miss yer face.

    love, melissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home