Wandering Through Wonderland

I'm here in Japan - wondering what I'm doing, besides thinking of you?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There's No Place Like Home: II

Okay, let's get started...

The first time this many of us have been in the same place in quite some time. No doors were ripped off any hinges, so we are making some real progress.



The first of two trips up to Michigan Paradise, Robinson Lake. Thank you Theresa for letting us stay at your place!!!




Z and I supervising the dock fixing. Drinking on job strongly advised.


Celebrating a successful day of doing nothing. I love you guys so much!



The day we left, Frankie took us to shooting. I had never shot before, so this was literally a dream come true. Frank, you rock!




For the record, the target with no holes on it is NOT mine (ahem, Lacy)

Now for those dive bars I promised. Seriously, Oshkosh never looked so good. I've heard it said that you can never go back, but I don't know. It sure felt like the good ole days to me.















Aw, kissies from Trishie. Congratulations on being the only Tritt cousin to make an appearance in my blog. The Bloom Crew really is running this show...there are sort of camera hogs I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    even if i completely missed the target, i am still a total bad ass.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home